Brand:Dolovemk - Oval brushes are designed for applying foundation, blush, highlighter, bronzer, setting powder and even skincare.
- Described as "the perfect sized face brush", it's made from thousands of Micro Fibre filaments - innovative fibers engineered specifically for use with makeup.
- Suitable for sensitive skin - For use with liquid or powder.
Material: Synthetic Hair
Handle Material: ABS Beautiful Plastic
Oval 10.Handle:16.5cm / W:4cm / H:2.6cm / hair diameter:3.8*4.8cm, 39g
Oval 9. Handle:16cm / W:3.4cm / H:2cm / hair diameter:3.1*4.2cm, 33g
Oval 8. Handle:15.4cm / W:2.8cm / H:1.4cm / hair diameter:2.5*3.6cm,25g
Oval 7. Handle:14.7cm / W:2.2cm / H:1.4cm / hair diameter:1.8cm, 17g
Oval 6. Handle:14cm / W:0.7cm / H:1.2cm / hair diameter: 0.4*2.6cm, 11g
Oval 5. Handle: 14.1cm / W:1.4cm / H:1.4cm / hair diameter:1.2cm, 10g
Oval 4. Handle:13.5cm / W:0.6cm / H:0.9cm / hair diameter:0.3*1.7cm, 9g
Oval 3. Handle:13cm / W:0.5cm / H:0.8cm / hair diameter:0.25*1.2cm, 9g
Oval 2. Handle:11.9cm / W:1cm / H:1cm / hair diameter: 0.7cm 7g
Oval 1. Handle:11.9cm / W:1cm / H: 1.1cm / hair diameter: 0.7cm, 8g
--Please Note: --Please keep in mind:
The color might slightly differ from the actual colors.
These brushes aren't with a retail box.
The brush holder is NOT INCLUDED.
10 Pcs of Oval Brushes
- Oval-shaped makeup brushes have become the latest beauty trend and are perfect for applying liquid foundation, blush, highlighter, bronzer, setting powder and even skincare.
- Described as "the perfect sized face brush", it's made from thousands of Micro Cosmetic Fibre filaments, innovative fibers engineered specifically for use with makeup. The brushes have three to 10 times the amount of individual fibers as conventional brushes, which makes the application almost magnetic.
- Not only are they soft, but they're more sanitary, as they are cruelty-free and not made of the traditional animal-hair that most makeup brushes use, which tend to attract and hold onto a lot of bacteria.
-You may prefer to use the oval brush to paint on foundation. We recommend starting with larger sizes to apply foundation, bronzer or even highlighter as they are easier to use than the smaller ones.
Just apply it to the skin in circular motions, like a kabuki brush. The smaller, shadow brushes are great too if you're going for a bold, dark eye look because they really lay down the color with almost no fallout.